Below is a list of Gasner Criminal Law practice areas for cases tried in San Francisco, California. Please contact us if you have questions regarding your case. The initial consultation is free and lasts for up to one hour.
- Pretrial hearing: Adam Gasner appears before the judge assigned to your case to establish the legal boundaries before trial. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may make pre-trial motions regarding evidence, who may give testimony, what legal arguments can be made, and for dismissing the case. Adam Gasner has achieved many dismissals in San Francisco.
- Criminal Trial: Adam Gasner is well regarded as one of the finest criminal trial lawyers in San Francisco. He represent our clients in both judge and jury trials and in Federal, State and Local courts. He has received numerous endorsements from judges, attorneys, prominent law firms, and prosecutors and is a Board Certified Specialist in Criminal Law.
- Domestic Violence and False Imprisonment: Adam Gasner defends clients accused domestic violence and false imprisonment.
- San Francisco Court DUI Defense: Adam Gasner has represented clients accused of felony or misdemeanor DUI in the county of San Francisco.
- Federal DUI Defense: Adam Gasner has represented clients accused of Federal DUI on Federal land in and around San Francisco.
- Violent Crimes, Assault and Battery: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of violent crimes, including assault and battery.
- White Collar Criminal Defense, Embezzlement, Financial Fraud, Real Estate Fraud, Mortgage Fraud: Gasner Criminal Law will defend clients accused of white collar crimes, such as embezzlement, financial fraud, real estate fraud, and mortgage fraud.
- Drug Crimes, Marijuana Offenses, Cultivation: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of drug possession, drug trafficking, and drug cultivation.
- Gun Possession: Adam Gasner defends those accused of illegal possession of firearms.
- Theft Crimes, Burglary, Robbery: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of grand larceny, theft, burglary, and robbery.
- Elder Abuse: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of elder abuse.
- Conspiracy: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of conspiracy.
- Computer Crimes: Adam Gasner defends clients accused of computer crimes, or cybercrimes.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Adam Gasner defends clients in Federal Criminal Court including pre-trial hearings, judge and jury trials.
- Juvenile Crimes: Adam Gasner defends minors accused of juvenile crimes.
- Post Conviction Relief: Adam Gasner will assist clients after they have received a conviction through the sentencing process.
- New Trial Motions Prior to Sentencing: Adam Gasner will file new trial motions after a conviction and prior to sentencing.
- Appeals: Should a trial result in a conviction, Adam Gasner will file for an appeal and defend a client through the trial on appeal.
- Petitions for Factual Innocence: Adam Gasner will file petitions for factual innocence.
- Expungements: Adam Gasner will help clean your record by taking care of expungements.
- Motions to Reduce Sentence for Immigration Purposes: Adam Gasner handles motions to reduce a sentence due to immigration issues.
- Administrative Hearings: Adam Gasner handles administrative hearings on behalf of his clients.
- Restraining Order Hearings: Adam Gasner will defend clients before a judge at restraining order hearings.
- Representation of Public Employees, Police Officers, Firefighters, Sheriff Deputies: Adam Gasner has successfully defended public employees, police officers, firefighters, government officials, and sheriff deputies.
- Internal Investigations: Adam Gasner will defend employees accused of violating company rules, regulations, and policies, including accounting fraud.
Every citizen is guaranteed the right to a fair trial and due process. Gasner Criminal Law defends clients with honor, integrity, and advocacy.
Source for Legal Definitions